SDI MediaLos Angeles, CA
Would you like to become a subtitle editor and work on TV shows/movies from the comfort of your home?
We are looking for a local Italian translator/editor who will proof (and occasionally translate) all types of media-related content. Work will primarily involve the subtitling medium, in addition to working with text, website, menu, and other mediums. This is a freelance position, however in-house training will be provided in our Los Angeles office three hours per week for the first three weeks, or more, if required.
The successful applicant will be able to do the following:
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
• Pay great attention to detail in all projects
• Able to apply client-specific protocols as needed and adhere to all special instructions
Must be able to demonstrate:
• Available to work 25-40 hours per week
• Excellent command of Italian, as well as slang and colloquial expressions
• A solid knowledge of Italian culture and American culture
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
• Must be located in greater Los Angeles area
• Previous localization and/or subtitle experience preferred but not required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online