Field Services Coordinator
SAG-AFTRALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION PURPOSE: The Field Services Coordinator provides general support to field representatives, liaising with production companies, taking part in departmental meetings and participating in special projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
(This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed and the average percent of time spent on each function. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Investigate new signatories on a daily basis & assign to Outside Business Representative.
• Using call sheets and skins, determine locations of sets and call time on a daily basis.Notify assigned outside business representative.
• Creation, compilation and distribution of various reports.
• Point of contact for the Outside Business Representatives during the workday.
• Distribute, gather and process forms (mileage reports, cell phone bills/reports, timesheets, etc.) for all Outside Business Representatives.
• Locate commercial shoots off the Internet.Contact production companies and confirm time and location of the commercial shoot.Distribute information to the assigned Representative.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
(The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.)
• Detail oriented with the ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines.
• Able to work from 6:30am – 2:30pm.
• Able to accurately type 35 WPM.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Demonstrate effective skills in the use of PC applications.
• Demonstrate discretion, tact and professionalism, particularly in highly pressured situations.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both in verbal and written form.
• Demonstrate initiative regarding follow-up procedures on pending matters.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Superlative interpersonal skills: high degree of patience and tact. Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally.
• Have an understanding and awareness of worker rights impacting SAG-AFTRA members.
• Hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity.
• Capable of taking direction from more than one supervisor.
• Must be able to work in a challenging environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined at SAG-AFTRA's sole discretion.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours (and/or overtime for applicable non- exempt positions) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• Must be available and willing to travel to such locations and with such frequency as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
• High school diploma, administrative experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Union or labor organization experience preferred.
Certificates licenses, and/or registrations: