Social Media/PR Assistant
Ross Moving PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Documentary Production Company is seeking a Social Media/PR assistant to oversee the outreach for its upcoming Kickstarter campaign. The ultimate goal of this role is to push the campaign page out to as much people as possible and encourage some sort of engagement with the project.
Below are a list of key duties you'll be performing.
- Promote the campaign through social media
- Use social media management software - Hootsuite to management post
- Respond to emails which will be previously distributed by film's producers
- Engage on social media with accounts that react to our content
- Interact on set message boards/forums/reddit forums which are related to the film/campaign
- Connect with Influential people on social media that would relate to the film
- Respond to messages on Kickstarter campaign page about the project.
- Experience working on a company's social media page(s)
- Knowledge of PR and best practices
- MUST - Experience using social media management software like Hootsuite
- Knowledge of the back-end of the film world (Fundraising, etc.)
- PLUS - Working on a Kickstarter campaign
- PLUS - Currently have Social Media or PR clients as a Freelancer
Contract Duration: 10/03 - 10/31
Work Days: To be discussed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online