Rogue RocketSherman Oaks, CA
At Philip DeFranco's Rogue Rocket, we build a wide range of news content, including daily series', premium web documentaries, podcasts, live events, & more. Our shows are delivered daily to a variety of digital platforms and enjoyed by loyal, passionate fans.
We're looking for On-Camera journalists to report current events for original video content for web distribution. The ideal candidate must possess an educational background in journalism, as well as creative storytelling chops, a dynamic and compelling personality, and a levelheaded approach to create a variety of shows with varying formats (host-scripted and unscripted-discussion, behind the scenes, and field & studio production). In addition, we're looking for someone with a high-level of self-sufficiency, strong collaboration & communication skills who is able to adapt to changing show styles, schedules and feedback.
This position is located in Sherman Oaks, CA
The schedule is flexible, as this is a freelance position.
• On-camera reporting of international and domestic current events
• Work with researchers and producers to determine story coverage
• Actively seek correct information, without bias, for objective reporting
• Work closely with show teams across all our channels
• Educational background in Journalism and/or Communication
• Comfortable On-Camera, with ideally some prior experience
• A Dynamic and Compelling personality
• Highly creative, organized, and able to work independently with little direction
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, lively changing production environment
• Passionate about digital content, and building news programming for digital platforms
Freelance project based, Day Rate negotiable
Please send video links of relevant work with resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online