RWS Entertainment GroupLong Island City, NY
Full Time Job
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom-designed as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard-working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
Who we're looking for…
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking a PRESENTATION SPECIALIST to join our team of world-class designers and production staff.
About the role…
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting the marketing and business development departments with creative and design duties for proposal and presentation decks. The Presentation Specialist is responsible for leading the company's efforts to give powerful presentations with top-notch execution. The Presentation Specialist will primarily be working in Keynote. We're looking for a designer and innovator who can collaborate with senior staff to create meaningful motion graphics using Keynote. Ideally, the Presentation Specialist will be able to create their own graphics, videos, and motion graphics for their assigned decks.
• Design presentations for client-facing proposals and internal presentations using company branding guidelines
• Create original graphic and video content for slides for a wide variety of audiences
• Attend meetings with stakeholders to find graphic solutions to complex problems
• When needed, work with additional freelance presentation specialists to manage workloads and workflow for large-scale productions
• Coordinate with off-site A/V personnel regarding technical requirements for sound, lighting, and presentations
• Design marketing materials such as print collateral and websites as needed
• Provide quality assurance of all deliverables
• Manage projects effectively within a given budget.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, co-workers and clients.
• Continuously remain on the cutting edge of design practices.
• Understanding that the position may require moderate traveling with evening and weekend responsibilities depending on production schedules.
Please Note: While this is intended to be an accurate description of the job, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require that other or different tasks be performed as necessary and assigned.
What you bring…
• 4 years education, 2+ years design
• Strong presentation design portfolio demonstrating expert level in Keynote including use of multiple masters, color themes, animations, actions, and video
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both digital and print media
• Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
• Understanding of the strengths and limitations of presentation technology including aspect ratios, projectors, sound, and video equipment
• Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size
• Video experience a plus, but not required
• Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to clients and team members
• Ability to offer analysis and decisiveness when making decisions
• The ability to discover creative solutions to keep projects on target and within budget parameters
• Demonstrated strategic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills which exemplify the ability to identify issues or challenges and find a reasonable solution
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, calmly and effectively execute under tight deadlines, manage multiple projects, and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Strong organization skills, exceptional attention to detail, and excellent analytical, verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to monitor and manage multiple priorities, and meet timelines on large projects from inception through completion
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop trusting, productive relationships with clients, vendors, staff and all partners
• Willingness to ''roll up your sleeves'' and get into the details as a team player with a ''get things done'' proactive attitude
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and iWork applications
• Advanced knowledge in the following applications: Adobe CC 2018 programs (Acrobat DC, Photoshop, and Illustrator required), Keynote, PowerPoint
• Dedicated, Innovative, Creative, Collaborative, Fun, Trustworthy
• Self-motivation with the ability to work independently
• Competitive salary, benefits, progressive PTO plan, employee enrichment program and retirement plan
• January 2018 start date
Please submit your cover letter and resume by January 26, 2018. Please include: PRESENTATION SPECIALIST in the email subject line**. Email submissions only.
**EntertainmentCareers.Net Members, when using the online application system, we automatically include this in the subject line for you. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online