Digital Media Manager
RLJ EntertainmentWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
The Digital Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing media plans and promotions for titles released across multiple distribution outlets including, Theatrical, VOD, Digital, DVD, and BluRay This position works closely with the external vendors, Brand Marketing Managers, Production, and Creative Services to ensure media plans are executed to achieve defined objectives for each title.
• Work with Brand Marketing teams to develop and deliver impactful and efficient media plans.
• Execute media buys through ''self-serve'' platforms like Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Work with external media agencies/departments to secure proposals, approve plans and ensure execution of ad buys.
• manage all budgeting and timelines for media and creative delivery, ensuring relevant parties stay informed about any changes and meet all obligations.
• Track campaign performance and provide recommendations to inform and improve media strategies and tactics.
• Interface with other division on media transition efforts to streamline processes and increase collaboration through the life cycle of the titles.
• Monitor the status of media plan approvals, co-op commitments, invoicing and payments.
• evaluate impression and click through trends to uncover opportunities for operational improvement in ad frequency, formats and placements.
• 5 years relevant professional experience in digital media planning, buying, and/or advertising production management.
• Solid entertainment industry knowledge: experience in Brand marketing a plus.
• proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from platforms such as Google Analytics.
• In-depth understanding of digital media principles. planning and buying functions for the US.
• Demonstrated strong negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge of digital media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes.
• Strategic and creative thinker who can bring fresh ideas to a rapidly changing industry.
• Thorough understanding of the digital universe with the ability to tap into emerging trends, platforms and technologies.
• Highly proficient with MS applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Self-motivated and able to multi-task in a face-paced team environment.
• Strong verbal and written skills required.