Acquisitions & Marketing Assistant
RLJ EntertainmentWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
This role will assist with the day-to-day processes of RLJ Entertainments Acquisitions and Marketing Departments.
Key activities will include:
• Administrative responsibilities assisting multiple executives including answering phones/taking messages, completing expense reports, booking travel, scheduling meetings
• Researching and compiling information in preparation for film festivals.
• Researching comp titles and routing acquisitions greenlights and deal terms for approval
• Assisting with various social media strategies, materials, initiatives
• Adding information for new titles into rights management database system
• Managing monthly updates to company websites
• Creating PowerPoint presentations for various internal and external meetings
• Entering PO requests and submitting invoices for payment
• Additional projects as needed
Essential skills and experience:
• Must be extremely detail oriented, resourceful, self-directed and creative problem solver
• Ability to multi task; track several projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills
• Computer skills should include Microsoft Office
Education / Work Experience
• Bachelor's Degree required
• General office experience preferred
Job Code: Woodland Hills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online