Theatrical Marketing Manager
Pure Flix EntertainmentScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
Objective: To own and manage multiple aspects of a theatrical marketing campaign. The candidate selected will be strategic, creative, detail-oriented, and analytical.
• Develops compelling theatrical marketing programs using consumer insights and competitive intelligence
• Assists in defining the strategic direction, target market, messaging of each theatrical release.
• Reviews all creative elements to ensure that they reinforce the brand strategy.
• Develops brand presentations and presents to the executive team and key stakeholders
• Plans and executes marketing programs across all facets of the campaign
• Works with the Director of Theatrical Marketing on department-wide initiatives
• Develops and cultivates relationships across the organization (Distribution, DVD, Ministry Outreach, etc.) and with external partners
• Conducts analyses and monitors trends and competitive activity to identify new business opportunities
• Assists in training and mentoring the Theatrical Marketing Assistant
• Collaborates daily with Post Production on delivery of video assets
• Acts as point of contact for MPAA and TASA certifications for all campaign assets
• Owns the post analysis in-depth review for each team, for each campaign
Minimum qualifications & requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
• 3+ years experience in entertainment marketing
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to interpret data and make decisions
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to juggle multiple high priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated creative thinking and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
• Knowledge of and a passion for faith-based and/or family entertainment a plus
Working from Los Angeles will also be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online