Director of Theatrical Marketing
Pure Flix EntertainmentScottsdale, AZ
Full Time Job
This position requires a marketing leader to own all aspects of a theatrical marketing campaign. He or she will develop all strategies, plans and promotional activities for each campaign and oversee the execution across all internal and external teams. The candidate selected will be strategic, creative, detail-oriented, and analytical, with a proven track record of delivering high quality and successful campaigns.
• Owns the development of the strategies, positioning, messaging, target market, and tactics of each theatrical campaign, using consumer insights and research
• Develops the campaign budget and assists in the selection of all partner marketing agencies
• Oversees cross-functional teams and partner marketing agencies in the execution of their plans for each release, including Social, Media, PR, Communications, Radio, and more
• Leads the marketing team of each campaign (and weekly calls) and assists with the campaign sub-projects
• Coordinates all internal and external marketing efforts to drive the campaign forward, ensuring that all elements of the campaign are on time and on budget
• Reviews all creative elements to ensure that they reinforce the film's brand strategy
• Assists in managing all applicable producer relationships
• Develops brand presentations and presents to the executive team and key stakeholders
• Forges key internal relationships with home entertainment, strategic alliances, distribution, international, and more
Minimum qualifications & requirements:
• 6-8 years of entertainment experience, with growing responsibility and ultimate oversight of campaigns
• 3-4 years experience overseeing direct reports
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Ability to handle simultaneous priorities, meeting deadlines and multiple projects
• Must be a team player
• Ability to interpret data and make decisions; strong problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated creative thinking and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
• Ability to establish a clear vision and obtain buy-in from the organization
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Understanding of faith-based entertainment is helpful but not required
Working from Los Angeles will also be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online