Web Content Manager
Prometheus Global MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Hollywood Reporter & Billboard is looking for talented individuals for our Los Angeles office to fill the role of Web Content Manager.
• Work with video team to manage the flow of videos to various platforms and dramatically increase video views across platforms.
• Work with video production team to align with rollout of videos.
• Create scheduling docs that help organize the rollout of content.
• Handle uploading of video content and scheduling content on various platforms.
• Be constantly finding, acquiring, processing and adding video to high traffic articles and pages of the website.
• Work with video partnerships team and social teams to support video needs.
• Light editing of short form video content like soundbites, clips, trailers and more. Some experience with Adobe Premiere needed.
Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
The above are minimum requirements. We welcome resumes from more experienced candidates.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please.
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer.