Live Video Producer
Prometheus Global MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Live Video Producer is responsible for producing live content as well as VOD for multiple platforms. The ideal candidate has a combination of technical, production and creative backgrounds. He or she will oversee Live and VOD content both in studio and on location, maintain schedules, shoot, mix sound, light, edit footage and coordinate with the production/editorial teams for cohesive brand coverage.
- Operate encoding software for live streams and troubleshoot as needed. Wirecast is the current software used, as well as the Teradek Bond II hardware encoder.
- Conceive, shoot, light, run sound, edit and produce video content for Live and VOD content both in studio and in the field daily.
- Handle audio mixing for live in studio performances.
- Plan multiple videos for live streaming and VOD.
- Daily communication with NY & LA video teams for updates.
- Communicate directly with reporters and talent representatives for shoot details.
- Manage the bi-coastal social media schedule and coordinate with stakeholders on video rollout.
- Hire videographers and additional crew when necessary. The candidate should be able to identify which cameras and sound equipment are appropriate for each shoot.
- Organize and track budgeting for produced content.
- On-site production support on shoots.
- Minimum 2 years of physical production experience for Live stream and VOD content.
- Proficiency with Mac computers.
- Proficiency with Wirecast, Adobe Premiere Pro CC; Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of Adobe Audition CC, Pro Tools is a plus.
- Resourceful individual that has a passion for technology and is consistently updating knowledge of new techniques and software to make recommendations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You will be interfacing with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be comfortable on set and handling lighting, camera and audio equipment.
- Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to adapt to quick moving schedules, be available during off hours and for last minute requests.
- Must meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of film, television, and music industry are a plus.
The above are minimum requirements. We welcome resumes from more experienced candidates. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please. Prometheus Global Media offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer.