Post Haste DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Post Production Facility in Los Angeles seeks highly motivated, organized and reliable candidates for the duties listed below.
Some previous experience working in a Post Production Facility is preferred. Late evening and weekend work may be required
• Receive Audio/Video assets of various formats, identify format and barcode and enter all information accurately into Media Pulse
• Advise relevant parties of received assets via email and notification in our scheduling/inventory software.
• Stage elements to requested rooms in the facility then return elements to the vault when work is completed.
• Return/Ship elements back to clients as requested ensuring that all shipments are accurate, secure and correct before shipping occurs.
• Label newly created media as requested with 100% accuracy.
• Monitor and update the shipping schedule as needed.
• Schedule outside couriers as needed to deliver elements and/or media to clients.
• Ship items via FedEx or UPS as requested.
• Cover the front desk reception area when required to field calls and direct clients and visitors.
• Assist with other basic duties and tasks in the facility as required.
• Must have the ability to lift at least fifty pounds in weight unaided.
• Must be familiar with Google docs and Word as well as basic understanding of Excel spreadsheets.
Paid at an hourly rate. Entry level position. Approx. 20 hours per week.
Email resumes and cover letters only. No cold calls or faxes.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online