Vice President, Human Resources
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or a related field, or foreign equivalent*
• Two (2) years of experience in job offered, or as a Human Resources Manager, or in a related occupation
• Require experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), technical recruitment in special effects production, and employee benefits plans & contract administration
* A foreign degree adjudged as the same or similar US degree by an authorized US credential evaluator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance/Determines departmental staffing requirements as part of Operational planning/budgeting on a global/North American level.
• Participate in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on resources.
• Research and analyze work capacities in different branches, and based on such analysis, plan and execute areas of growth i.e.: open new branched / expand current locations, enhance global mobility programs and being the point of contact for government agencies.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce HR policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the organization.
• Motivate and lead a high-performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online