Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for cost estimation, bidding, generating reports.
- Interaction with clients, production, attending of meetings, quick assessing of relevant information, pertaining to budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
- Demonstrating strong leadership qualities.
- Hiring of freelance artists as needed (usually from in house data base).
- Negotiating rates and keeping hold of bookings.
- Developing and coordinating overall project schedules.
- Monitoring project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participation in weekly show status meetings.
- Reviewing of project contracts.
- Meet budget and schedule targets.
- Playing a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO's services to the industry.
- 6 years work experience in production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
- Patience and will to instruct and coach team-members. Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate.
- Acute understanding of post production processes. Excellent skills in collaboration and communication, in writing and speech.
Learn about life in China:PXO China
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online