VFX Editorial Data I/O
Full Time Job
• Great technical knowledge of editorial workflows.
• Good knowledge of video codecs, file formats, frame rates, compression and resolutions.
• Great knowledge of Premiere Pro.
• Basic knowledge of Avid, Final Cut, DaVince Resolve, Adobe After Effects, Nuke and Nuke Studio is advantageous, but not required.
• Familiar with shot tracking database systems (Shotgun is a plus), Word, Excel and other productivity software tools.
• PC (Windows) proficient. Mac and Linux experience a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage sequence and shot turnovers to VFX, including all VFX elements and reference plates, documenting the notes from editors and director about required VFX work for each shot in details.
• Generate count sheets and plate line-up information, and translate data into the online shot tracking database (Shotgun).
• Create Avid ref sequences to represent directors' creative intent for each shot, at correct frame length, for final delivery.
• Update sequences with any changes to the cut and communicate changes to the VFX team.
• Cut in VFX works in progress and finals into master cut sequences, confirm timing, line-ups, and that the work matches what was requested in shot turnover sheets.
• Quality control checks of all VFX shots as shots are submitted for reviews.
• Host any necessary VFX editorial review for VFX supervisors, as well as editors and directors.
• Maintain database of shot turnover sheets, as well as shot final sheets, to be used as documentation for final conform.
• Provide support to digital artists, as needed.
• Excellent attention to details.
• Good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
• Proficient organization and management of visual/digital data.
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online