Full Time Job
• Unity3D Engine Developer
• Unity3D 4 knowledge,
• Advanced blueprint scripting
• Strong lighting and shading skills in Unity3D
• Good skills with 3D algorithms
• Minimum of 3 years experience
• Knowledge of shader programming
• Experience with cross-platform development
• Experience with Oculus Rift, Samsung GearVR or similar VR tech
• Experience with interactive applications
• Experience with traditional Visual Effects tools such as Nuke, Maya, 3dsMax, Arnold, cinema4d strongly desired.
• Experience with Perforce
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online