Texture/Modeling/Look Dev Artist
Full Time Job
• 2 years experience with Maya modeling and texturing.
• Experience in Mari, Zbrush and Vray.
• Experience working in feature film or TV series.
• Experience in working in full CG shows is a plus.
• A demo reel showing a strong sense of composition, light and color.
• Creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail, good organization and communication skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with the CG Supervisor/lead artist to execute the required look of CG characters and objects
• Quality control of texture maps prior to publishing to ensure consistency
• Communicating with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines
• Sharing techniques, reference material and ideas with the team
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online