Senior VFX Coordinator
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the VFX Producer and Supervisor.
• Work with the team and client in all phases of project management.
• Schedule and track artists' work: manage internal shot goals, statuses, and delivery dates using online tracking database.
• Create and distribute technical review notes to staff.
• Create and review technical specifications for the creation of visual effects work.
• Act as point of contact for client relationships.
• Review technical client requests and assess feasibility of implementation and/or cost impact.
• 3 years work experience in VFX production including knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Must be proficient in Shotgun, Microsoft Word and Excel, on Mac and Windows.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive, and well organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication (oral and written), as well as good note taking skills.
• Should be comfortable with I/O
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• On set film production experience a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online