Full Time Job
- Render wrangling, Deadline experience preferred, render management experience must
- Working knowledge of CG software preferred; Maya, Nuke, VRay, Katana
- Knowledge of VFX production workflow
- Strong problem-solve skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports to Production/IT/ Editor
- Helping production to manage facility resources including render nodes, disk space and I/O
- Maintain and manage Render Farm for high utilization and efficiency
- Fixing/solving technical render issues
- other tasks if necessary
- can work under pressure
- team- player
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online