PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
• 3 years of experience creating cinematic pre-visualizations or rough layout for CG animation.
• Experience with Maya required, V-Ray is a plus.
• Knowledge of cinematic language and the fundamentals of image structure, staging, lensing and composition.
• Experience with all 3D aspects including modeling, texturing, lighting, and animation is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
• Good organization skills.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Strong communicational and interpersonal skills.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online