Intern - VFX Editorial Data I/O
Full Time Unpaid Internship
• Good technical knowledge of editorial workflows
• Basic knowledge of video codecs, file formats, frame rates, compression and resolutions
• Familiar with Premiere Pro and/or Avid is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Nuke is advantageous, but not required
• Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
• General problem solving skills
• Communicational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a strong team environment
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
****Due to the large volume of applications, we recommend that you apply directly through our website application form.
Please note that if you apply via email we may not reply to you personally. Thank you for your understanding.****
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online