Intern - Unity Developer
Full Time Unpaid Internship
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organization and communication skills
- Ability to work in a strong team environment & under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in problem solving
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Unity Developer Intern to assist our team developers in implementing new features in our realtime visualization and VR projects.
- Good knowledge of software development in general and the Unity3D engine in particular
- Knowledge of 3D Studio Max and V-Ray is a plus
- Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen
Please don't forget to send Code-Samples with your application
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online