Intern - 3D Artist
PixomondoLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
- Basic knowledge of Maya.
- At least one working example that shows a strong sense of 3D, light and color.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with a wide range of VFX elements including modeling, texturing, animation, lighting, etc.
- Collaborate with VFX Supervisors and Production teams to accomplish the required creative tasks.
- Adapt quickly to changing ideas and directions.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online