Front Desk And Backoffice Manager
Full Time Job
- German speaking
- flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly under pressure
- discrete, approachable and reliable
- self motivating and conscientious
- comfortable being a diplomatic communicator of HR information and processes to management
- persistent but willing to find alternative solutions
Duties & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Human Resources Intern to support our team by assisting with daily office tasks. You will assist HR with administrating applications and reporting vacation, sickness and overtime hours. The main tasks also include receptionist work, answering the phone, maintaining the condition of the office and arranging necessary repairs and reviewing/updating health and safety policies.
- excellent writing and communication skills in German
- good writing and communication skills in English
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- high level of attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- ability to conduct research, analysis and advise accordingly
- excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- knowledge of Mac OSX, File Maker and Shotgun (our production database) is a big plus
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online