Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall quality control and success of design department of both Beijing and Shanghai facilities
- Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Project Management
- Budgeting and Scheduling
- Loves to develop long term relationships with clients and cultivates consistent return business
- Proactive team leader, idea developer and pitch talent
- Demonstrates a good knowledge in all aspects of tvc production
- Able to recommend a choice of production methods
- Able to produce an accurate estimate, bid packages and production schedules.
- Extensive experience with vfx and post-production heavy TVC projects is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Minimum 8 years of experience in production, post-production, design or in an advertisement agency
- Fluent in english language is a must.
- Fluent in mandarin a plus
Learn about life in China:PXO China
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online