Digital Production Manager
Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Creates a schedule for all phases of production and helps assign 2D and 3D artists to the work
• Helps create and maintain task assignments for the teams; anticipates potential staffing changes based on development or creative shifts through the show
• Maintains and publishes information regarding client notes and changes in planned work for Supervisors and artists
• Provides support to VFX and show supervisors as needed
• Helps manage the task assignments and priorities for the 2D and 3D teams
• Manages daily digital resource utilization and acts as the primary contact on the production team regarding the allocation of show resources; communicates daily with the team regarding changes to priorities, etc.
• Minimum 4 years visual effects production experience preferred
• Minimum 2 years of leading teams as a production manager
• Should have Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with Shotgun is must
• Experience working with a company that has facilities worldwide is a plus
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online