Creature TD Rigging
Full Time Job
• 4 years work experience as CG Rigger in VFX Industry.
• Solid knowledge of rigging systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Maya
• Scripting ability is a must
• A reel demonstrating mechanical rigging abilities
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision
• Attention to detail and creative problem solving
• Ability to learn quickly and assimilate new information
• Strong communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with other departments as a team
- Creature rigging
- Creature script for the team
- Additional rigging tasks as required
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online