Full Time Job
• 4 years of working experience and an extraordinary demo reel.
• Strong skill set in animating, modeling, texturing, lighting and compositing.
• Emphasis in modeling and texturing.
• Strong knowledge of Maya/Max.
• Knowledge of V-Ray and/or Mental Ray is a plus.
• Knowledge of Nuke is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy.
- Keep awareness of schedule and deadlines to deliver work within expected timelines.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn new pipelines.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Learn about life in China:PXO China
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online