Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bid research, scheduling, and working closely with executive producers
- Interaction and professional communication with clients
- Development of new client relationships and successfully maintaining existing relationships
- Communicating with multiple studio locations
- Solicits bids to global vendors and facilitates the review of such bids internally
- Accountable for meeting productivity and quota targets
- Additional duties as requested
- Loves to develop long term relationships with clients and cultivates consistent return business
- Able to bid packages and production schedules.
- Extensive experience with vfx and post-production heavy TVC projects is a plus
- Ability to bid multiple projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in production, post-production, design or in an advertisement agency
- Proficient in Excel
- Organized and highly detail orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online