Full Time Job
• 5 years working experience in Modeling/texturing/shading and 1 year experience as Lead
• Excellent and Expert Knowledge in MAYA, ZBrush, and MARI
• Excellent and expert knowledge in Vray
• Patience and passion to mentor artists and lead a department
• Strong problem solving skills; including the ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to deliver consistently high quality
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong Demo Reel showing artistic sensibility, and creative problem solving
• Ability to work within a strong team environment, and willingness to share knowledge
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead Asset department and report to CG Supervisor
- Maintain a high-quality standard of work delivered by the team
- Communicate and work together with other departments
- Attend to Lead's meeting (pipeline, suggestion, team-work etc.)
- Additional tasks as needed
Include your current resume and rate. Please make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone and email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online