Full Time Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow the client's feedback and have excellent understanding of client's introduction;
- Ensure shots quality of animation;
- Attends client meetings, production meetings, dailies;
- Works with production and supervisors to establish production priorities, identify problems and make necessary corrections;
- Ensure/Create a positive and productive work atmosphere;
- Improving the animation pipeline and problem-solving;
- Supervises the layout/concept;
- Additional Tasks as needed.
- 3D Animation degree;
- 5 years of experience this position or similar position;
- Feature film experience prefer;
- Work under stress/pressure;
- Expert knowledge of animation principles and Hard Surface Animation;
- Very good knowledge of Maya;
- Very good knowledge of V-Ray;
To Apply for this Position:
Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate.
Make sure your resume also includes your name, address, phone, and email.
Priority will be given to US & Canadian applicants
Submit an email with the Subject "Animation Director" to our contact email.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online