Picture ShopBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
• Create high-level CG elements for use in client projects.
• 3D Modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, rigging, animation, effects, and rendering.
• Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• 3+ years experience creating 3D visual effects for television or feature films.
• High or mid-level expertise in Maya and/or 3DS Max.
• Familiarity with VRay, Z Brush, Houdini, SynthEyes, Nuke and/or Fusion, Shotgun, particle simulation, and scripting.
• Works well in deadline-drive environment.
• Strong communication skills; team player.
• Proactive problem-solver; able to revise to client notes as required.
• Highly creative, with an eye for high-quality visuals and technical perfection.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant.
Applicants must be based in Burbank/Los Angeles area, and eligible for work in the U.S. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online