Phoenix SunsPhoenix, AZ
Full Time Job
Leads production and implementation of all web initiatives on the official web sites of the Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury and Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Primary (Essential) Duties
• Working with Creative Director and Senior Web Developer to determine the creative direction, layout and functionality of the organization's digital initiatives and web properties.
• Creating and editing graphics and e-mail newsletters, including sponsor advertisements and photos.
• Operating various content management systems to update and maintain websites on a daily basis, including nights and weekends, as needed.
• Assisting in the implementation and rollout of new technologies, social media integration and mobile apps.
• Assisting in the production, presentation and delivering of online programming, including live streamed press conferences and occasional video projects.
• Creating/editing graphics for web space
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
• Three to five years of related online experience
• Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with leveraging various web APIs to enhance the user experience
• Undergraduate degree preferred
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
• Traditional business hours with occasional weekends, evenings, holidays and overtime to meet business needs
The physical demands are representative of those required for the employee to be successful in performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities.
Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs. The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
• How did you hear about this job?
• Please share salary range- Be specific