Digital Content Associate
Philadelphia 76ersCamden, NJ
Full Time Job
The Philadelphia 76ers is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by one of the industry's most decorated and well-respected sports business executives in CEO Scott O'Neil. The Sixers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the entire sports industry. The Sixers offer an energetic working environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
Position Summary: Sixers Digital is looking to add a highly-motivated, digital-savvy team member who understands the flow of the NBA calendar and relishes the opportunity to learn while adding fresh ideas to our growing digital content department-someone who is open-minded and detail-oriented, with a passion for basketball culture.
Philadelphia 76ers, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
include, but are not limited to the following:
• Strategize and execute written, video, and audio content for Sixers digital channels
• Conceptualize and design graphics for social and web
• Work closely with Social Media Manager to operate Sixers' social media platforms
• Constantly monitor digital marketplace to help team stay ahead of the curve
• Monitor and analyze social media content analytics
• Create concepts and final products such as quote graphics, stat graphics, game day previews and any accompanying images for articles and promotion of content on social and the web
(educational, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
• Strong interpersonal skills and a solid track record in working collaboratively with a team
• Advanced communication and writing skills – including social media, web writing and audio/video
• Proficient computer skills with Photoshop and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premier is preferred
• The ability to work evening and weekend hours
Special Position Requirements
• The job requires the employee to work events or games – including on nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?