Paid Intern - Graphic Design/Social Media
Patriot PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Patriot Pictures is seeking an intern to help grow our marketing/social media footprint for our upcoming feature films. We are looking for passionate applicants who consider themselves creative and driven to achieve, that are looking to gain valuable experience by seasoned industry professionals.
This internship is part time and payment is TBD. The intern will help our team work on multi-platform promotional campaigns and social media. He/she will have the opportunity craft compelling artwork, posters, written content, and fulfill social strategy tasks such as creating publicity/promos, doing competitive research, and documenting followers.
The internship is part-time, 2-3 days a week, from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM with flexibility.
• Excellent communication skills, including writing and grammar
• Strong graphic design ability and personal social media presence
• Understanding of leading social networks and best practices for sharing and increasing engagement across them; awareness of current social media trends
• Creativity to produce compelling artwork and social media content
• Awareness of digital and social media trends and how films are using social media
• Self-starting attitude; upbeat, positive energy
• Strong organization skills and ability to use programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Strong research skills to keep up with the latest industry news and digital trends
• Research the latest in industry news and updates
• Passion for feature films, marketing, artwork, and social media
Patriot Pictures is 20-year industry vet Production Company based in Los Angeles, California. In the last two years, we have produced feature films including HANGMAN starring Al Pacino, Karl Urban, & Brittany Snow; VENGEANCE: A LOVE STORY starring Nicolas Cage and Don Johnson; MY NAME IS LENNY starring Josh Helman; KINKY starring Robert Ri'chard, Vivica A. Fox, Gary Dourdan, & Dawn Richard; CHOCOLATE CITY 2 starring Robert Ri'chard, Vivica A. Fox, Michael Jai White. Mekhi Phifer, Genuine, and Mel B; USS INDIANAPOLIS starring Nicolas Cage; I AM WRATH starring John Travola; I AM MICHAEL starring James Franco, Zachary Quinto, and Emma Roberts; ZEROVILLE starring James Franco, Seth Rogan, and Megan Fox; and WILD HORSES starring Robert Duvall and James Franco.
Our CEO, Michael Mendelsohn, also arranged financing for such blockbuster films as Beacon Pictures and Wolfgang Peterson's AIR FORCE ONE, Lakeshore Entertainment produced THE MOTHMAN PROPHECIES, the Wachowski Brothers' THE MATRIX, Icon Pictures produced WHAT WOMEN WANT and Quentin Tarantino' s RESERVOIR DOGS. He also Executive Produced LORD OF WAR, written and directed by Andrew Niccol and starring Nicolas Cage and Ethan Hawke.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online