Paramount PicturesHollywood, CA
Part Time Job
We are currently recruiting for our Spring 2018 Page Class with an anticipated start date in February 2018. Pages at Paramount are the ambassadors of our company! Whether giving tours or working on one of our many exciting assignments across the lot, our Pages are a signature of our culture.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
•Serve as a brand ambassador and provide professional studio tours to paying guests as well as studio executives
•Assist with managing audiences for television shows
•After gaining experience with general tours there is potential to deliver more in-depth VIP tours (these more diverse positions provide a way for Pages to hone their skill sets and explore strengths)
- General tours are 2 hours in length
- After Dark Tours are 2.5 hours in length
- VIP Tours are 4.5 hours in length
- Minimum of 2 tours per day/shift
- 80%-90% of tours are spent walking, sitting, driving, bending and standing
- Typical shifts are 6-9 hours long (typically 80% of shift will be spent standing and/or walking)
- Typical work week is 3-4 days per week, including weekends and nights (summer and holidays)
• Pages will also assist with Special Events, which include various assignments from mini-tours, directing guests, and introducing films at the Paramount Theatre (these assignments typically require Pages to be on their feet approximately 60%-70% of the time)
•Other special assignments may be available after 6 months in the position and which may include different functions and responsibilities
•College Degree Required
•Must be willing to make a 6 month commitment.
•Must be articulate, outgoing, friendly and have excellent public relations skills.
•Valid Driver License
•Minimum 1 year office experience, preferably working in a fast paced environment
•Minimum 1-2 years of work experience outside of college internships