Pac 12 NetworksSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Receptionist (Long-Term Temporary)
The Receptionist will be responsible for managing the reception area, providing superior customer service and support via phone, e-mail, and in-person. This position reports to the Manager, Facilities. This is a long-term temporary position.
• As the first point of contact for the visiting public and guests, represent the company courteously and professionally.
• Answering and directing phone calls.
• Ensure all visitors and guests are professionally received. All guests with appointments will be directed to their hosts promptly and be made comfortable while waiting. Unannounced visitors will be handled appropriately.
• Ensure guests are logged into the Envoy security system whenever possible.
• Maintain the reception area and conference rooms to be presentable, welcoming, clean and safe.
• Plan, multi-task, and assist with clerical and administrative duties, inclusive of requests from senior management. Preparing outgoing mail (USPS, Fed Ex, UPS) and distributing incoming mail.
• Purchasing office and kitchen supplies.
• Coordinating onsite and offsite events as needed.
• Provide input and feedback on developing and refining reception procedures and improving the guest experience, this includes safety and security policies.
• Maintain a level of emergency preparedness by maintaining emergency telephone contacts directory and building security contacts.
• Coordination of food and beverages for lunch meetings.
• Other duties as directed by management.
• One to two years of experience in an admin/support role.
• One to two years experience in a customer-facing role.
• Knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft Office productivity
• software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Gmail applications (Gmail,
• Google Docs, Google Calendar).
• Excellent verbal, written, organizational and communication skills.
• Be flexible with last-minute changes and/or directions that may occur from supervisor and multiple leaders within the organization.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Professional attire.
• First aid, CPR and AED training, and certification.
• Passion and knowledge of Pac-12 Universities and sports