Account Executive, Brand Marketing
PMK*BNCNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2018 4:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Account Executive, Brand Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Account Executive, Brand Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive, Brand Marketing? Freelance Account Executive, Brand Marketing (Experiential)
PMK• BNC New York is seeking an Account Executive to join the Experiential Division to work on our leading global telecommunications client. The Account Executive will work to drive consumer excitement for this company's mobile solutions in the experiential by developing and implementing innovative marketing initiatives, promotions and programming of events.
Who We Are:
PMK• BNC is a strategic marketing and communications firm that specializes in Entertainment and popular culture. PMK• BNC represents many of the world's most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors and content creators, as well as leading consumer brands and prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York and London. PMK• BNC thrives on being ahead of the curve and works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences and connect with consumers through popular culture. PMK• BNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide and McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
• Develop and execute highly effective experiential marketing campaigns and partnership programs in support of a multitude of products and channels that reflect The Company's leadership, innovation and style in mobile devices
• Create presentations and proposals in support of brand and product launches through various marketing channels
• Provide input and analysis on trends in the marketplace and in technology that could maximize the consumer experience within retail
• Manage The Company's marketing agencies activities from concept to planning, coordination and budgets
• On site execution and event production support for all events and programming
• Pre and Post recaps and reports; measuring KPIs
• Foster strong working relationships within all levels of The Company, its partners, agencies, using effective communication and collaboration tools
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing
• 3 years experience in Experiential Marketing and Promotions; agency background preferred
• 3 years experience in event activation planning, execution and management
• Proven Project Management and Production skills, and success in guiding and motivating cross-functional project teams on multiple assignments and projects
• Experience in creating formal presentations and proposals, as well as translating performance metrics into highlights and key learnings
• Thorough understanding of the marketing landscape
• Ability to travel if needed
• Must be agile and adaptable to changing priorities
• Must possess great interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have passion for information and learning
• Demonstrated ability to have a good balance between creative and analytical thinking
PMK• BNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.