Senior Client Executive, Digital Media
OlympusatWest Palm Beach, FL
Full Time Job
We are looking an entrepreneurial-minded Senior Client Executive of Digital Media to build strong business relationships, recognize needs, drive value propositions, present solutions and close deals across all of our state-of-the-art on-line video (OVP) and over-the-top (OTT) video streaming technology platforms.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build business relationship and manage current accounts identified by management in verticals including Internet retail, emerging technologies, online video, and small to medium enterprise.
• Recognize needs and identify business and technical issues and/or industry/market developments that help to define client solutions.
• Responsible for the retention of revenue within accounts and consistent high touch account management with current customer base.
• Maintain the day to day relationships with customers, ensuring satisfaction while maximizing revenue opportunities through awareness of product offerings.
• Provide value-propositions and advisory through end-to-end implementation management services, applying an understanding of the customer needs.
• Identify and seize cross and up-sell opportunities for new products and services to existing clients.
• Be the point person for client communication and contribute directly to the results of the sales team.
• Serve as the primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding contract terms, new functionality requirements, assisting with video transcoding, storage and CDN strategy and implementation, announcing/promoting new services/features, and managing various questions regarding the customer accounts.
• Provide technical expertise to address technical questions relating to CDN and streaming solutions.
• Provide assistance to customers in navigating and configuring their business portal and video streaming needs as required.
• Partner with team members to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts, and influencers.
• Hands-on support to premier customers for content delivery and web streaming solutions.
• Ability to creatively solve complex technical issues and customer needs involving multiple stakeholders.
• Act as the customer advocate; responsible for assisting internal support teams from new service configurations to service issues.
• Produce Pipeline and Forecast reports as needed for the sales management team
• Support internal teams with RFP's and other commercial requirements.
• Communicate ongoing account information, technical challenges and implementation details to internal and external teams; including senior management.
• Some travel to support customer business and other customer facing requirements.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
• 5+ years of B2B technical sales experience in a technical or internet environment. Previous experience in a Sales Engineering or Technical Account Management role with a CDN, cloud services or web streaming company is a plus.
• Strong understanding of the current streaming video market, platforms and strategies.
• Experience across display, video, and mobile platforms.
• Experience as a senior technical support representative handling internet protocol issues. Possess broad, high-level knowledge of Internet architectures.
• Experience working with proxy servers and internet technologies. Excellent knowledge of the HTTP Request / Response cycle.
• Possess a full understanding of web environments and architectures along with expert knowledge of HTTP, HTTP Headers, DNS, TCP/IP, Anycast and SSL.
• Proven ability to document and implement solutions involving HTTP and streaming media technologies. Broadcast Television or IPTV experience a plus.
• Knowledge of Encoding and Transcoding technologies including HLS or DASH delivery methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Internet and security concepts and demonstrate the ability to discuss them with intelligence and conviction.
• Outstanding computer skills, highly proficient with Word, Excel, G suite and various web applications.
• Self-driven professional; technical leadership and project management skills, and the ability to manage projects independently.
• Proven success managing customer relationships.
• Ability to match client's business requirements with product capabilities.
• Strong customer orientation - promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty.
• Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Highly motivated, self-driven, and ambitious to drive sales and revenue for the company.
• Possess excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
• Salesforce.com experience or equivalent CRM system experience.
• Responsible, entrepreneurial-minded, self-driven and forward thinker who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, discipline and minimal supervision.
• Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced, energetic, enterprise environment.
• Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus.
• A secondary language proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
Top reasons to work for us!
We offer competitive pay and a very generous benefits program, including: Medical, dental, vision, voluntary life & ADD, paid time off, 401(k) and more.
Unsolicited resumes from search firms will not be honored as valid. Consequently, we politely ask agencies not to solicit our business managers directly as well. Thank you in advance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Website: Apply At Employer's Site Apply Online