Inside Sales Representative
Oklahoma City ThunderOklahoma City, OK
Full Time Job
Join our team of sales pros! As an Inside Sales Representative, you will help to build an exciting in-arena atmosphere by connecting with fans and filling the arenas for the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Oklahoma City Blue home games. Bring your networking, communication and sales talents together to optimize ticket sales through phone calls, office appointments and in-arena client visits. You will work with a team of professionals dedicated to building meaningful personal connections with our fans. The position offers a rare opportunity to grow your professional sports sales career in an exciting and supportive training environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet the established sales objectives including structured execution of sales calls, setting up in-arena visits and outside appointments
• Play a prominent role in grassroots sales efforts for both the Oklahoma City Thunder and our development league team, the Oklahoma City Blue
• Make a minimum of 70 outbound sales calls each day with the goal of establishing new contacts and ticket revenue
• Complete 3-5 face-to-face appointments per week
• Identify business opportunities by attending professional and personal networking events
• Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
• Work assigned sales, promotional and team events, developing new prospects and referral opportunities
• Uphold the team-first culture of the Sales and Service department by working in conjunction with co-workers to meet both individual and team goals
• Maintain good attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
• Some prior sports sales experience is preferred
• Highly motivated to start a career with a professional sports team
• High level of integrity, competitiveness, positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
• Friendly and professional telephone manner
• Communicate confidently and effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
• Listen effectively to clients, co-workers and supervisors
• Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred
• Self-motivated and highly engaged, ready to exceed expectations daily
• Ability to generate creative and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
• Willing to work a schedule that includes regular office hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays as required by game schedules
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, Inside Sales and Development Team Sales.
Posting for positions beginning in May 2018.
*The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
• How did you hear about this job?