New York Women in Film & TelevisionNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant works closely with the Executive Director and the board to provide clerical, administrative and IT support.
The Executive Assistant assists the Executive Director with correspondence and all administrative tasks; manages board meetings and elections; serves as office manager; recruits, trains and supervises interns and work-study students and coordinates grants programs.
• Prepares for monthly Board Meetings
• Updates and assembles Board orientation materials
• Organizes and implements board elections
• Books the NYWIFT conference room to NYWIFT committees and outside groups
• Dispenses petty cash per request, complies receipts, and prepares petty cash reports
• Monitors general NYWIFT email inbox and answers mail accordingly
• Coordinates special events and parties
• Works with vendors to manage email and document back-up systems
• Purchases and installs hardware and software
Intern and Work Study Supervisor
• Oversees all aspects of this program, including reviewing applications, conducting interviews, hiring interns and scheduling their hours, training and overseeing intern job performance, keeping intern and mentor records
• Assigns daily tasks and long-term projects to interns and work-study students
• Attends intern/mentor committee meetings and matches interns with mentors
At least 3 years office experience or equivalent internships and part-time work, college degree or experience in the film, TV or digital media field, good writing skills, well versed in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of InDesign and Filemaker Pro a plus.
Salary $30,000 per year Benefits Fully paid health and disability benefits 2 weeks vacation, plus Christmas week and summer Fridays Free Movies
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online