Warehouse Coordinator, Worldwide Studio Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix Studios is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to support the Asset Coordinator for Netflix Originals. This position would be based at the Netflix Archive Warehouse in Sylmar, CA and focus on maintaining inventory of archival and stock items, as well as working closely with both freelance crews and our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Work in tandem with Asset Coordinator to support Originals teams at Netflix
• Maintain internal databases of assets and archival items stored at warehouse
• Organize items stored at the warehouse, some heavy lifting and forklift operation involved
• Arrange pick-ups and deliveries for items coming to and from the warehouse
• Supervise crew on load in and load out
• Work with 3rd party storage facilities for overflow storage
• Work with 3rd party liquidation companies for disposal of non-archival items
• Move objects that may weigh up to approximately 80 lbs. (Assistance available).
• BA/BS Degree
• 3 years previous warehouse experience or hands-on office or set experience in feature film or television production
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team player who operates in a fast-paced team oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current production process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Mail. Familiarity with Sync On Set, Asset Hub, CPlot Pro and FileMaker Pro beneficial but not required.