Senior Marketing Manager, Film - North America, Au & Nz
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Marketing Manager, Film - North America, AU & NZ (UCAN)
The Netflix marketing team is growing and we're looking for a talented marketing professional to
help promote Netflix original films campaigns as we expand our marketing efforts across North
America, Australia and New Zealand. This role will partner with internal teams to bring to life
impactful and unique original content campaigns bespoke for our markets.
This position will report to the Director, North America, Australia and New Zealand, and be
based in our Los Angeles Office.
• Can flourish in our unique company culture
• 8-10 years of experience working as a brand manager or regional marketing manager.
• BA/BS degree required.
• Experience in entertainment marketing, particularly with narrative films, is highly preferred.
• Experience managing strategy at a top agency and also inhouse/clientside, is preferred.
• Experience developing marketing campaigns from scratch including positioning framework, audience identification, media strategy and launch roadmaps.
• Strength in leading fastmoving crossfunctional teams towards a seamless and integrated marketing campaign.
• Experience developing creative and media strategy and leading campaign development.
• A history of creating disruptive messaging that generates earned media and social buzz.
• Strong level of digital fluency with ability to plan and adapt digital plans based on a strong understanding of digital metrics.
• Understanding of the various communication channels (publicity, social, etc.) that lead to a successful marketing campaign is critical.
• Experience managing product or content campaigns, that are connected to the larger brand objective.
• Experience managing talent relationships preferred.
• This position entails working with a team of marketers to craft a regional marketing strategy for title and brand campaigns across outdoor, digital, TV, print, events, etc. with an emphasis on digital.
• Lead regional campaign planning between creative teams, media agency, and operational team to drive flawless execution of campaigns.
• Manage day-to-day plan execution and work alongside creative teams to ensure creative is well aligned to strategy.
• Act as a liaison with cross functional teams, including content, to manage talent relationships.
• Oversee programmatic media strategy for individual campaigns to ensure a high level of efficacy.
• Manage agency on development of media tactics and ultimate execution of the campaign.
• Representative of our team in planning and strategy meetings as well as presentations to key stakeholders such as talent and producers.
• Work closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to drive campaign optimization and future enhancement of media plans.