Manager Marketing UK
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with over 109 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 140 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films. It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally.
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to join our UK team. If you're a passionate innovative entertainment and brand marketer with demonstrated experience in crafting and executing amazing creative consumer campaigns, we'd like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will create and lead incredible marketing campaigns that will generate word of mouth and set new standards for entertainment marketing. The role will involve working closely with Social Media, Publicity and PR counterparts and international marketing and content peers.
We're looking for someone who has:
• A creative disposition. You will create and manage unique campaigns that set new standards for entertainment marketing. You have a passion for entertainment and good judgment about what captures people's attention and gets people talking.
• Deep knowledge on how to create and execute standout talkable campaigns across multiple channels, from strategy development to tactical execution.
• Solid experience in managing creative agencies and media agencies to deliver the best campaigns in market.
• Digital and Social expertise, you are someone that understands audiences and the value of earned media.
• An understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimise campaigns.
• A collaborative and curious nature with a natural taste for innovation. You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively.
• A minimum of 8 years experience working in marketing, preferably in the entertainment and digital space with a proven track record in generating word of mouth.
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. Read the Culture memo. If it resonates, maybe you're the right person to join the Netflix team.