Senior Manager Marketing - France
Full Time Job
You know what a Demogorgon is and you can't wait to discover who killed Jason Blossom. You are a innovative and creative marketing thinker, craving for building the most innovative and creative campaigns in the French market. You are passionate and curious about the evolving global Entertainment landscape. You live and breathe Entertainment marketing but think it could be done better. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, socialising easily in a small team with a high performance inclination, accountability and proactivity.
Netflix is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to handle creative campaigns for its Original content. The position is based in our EMEA HQ in Amsterdam.
A stunning creative marketer. The Senior Marketing Manager knows how to connect Series and films with the national conversation in innovative ways. The successful candidate will create and lead incredible digital marketing campaigns that will resonate authentically with local audiences. Is not only knowledgeable of the french market and has great contacts in the industry and understands Paid and Earned media structures in France. Also, has has a natural taste for innovation and is craving to set new standards for entertainment marketing. Understands that great advertising can take infinite creative forms and sees Social beyond the tools and channels.
An adult. The Senior Marketing Manager will exhibit quick thinking and will thrive in our Netflix Culture, knows that with great freedom comes great responsibilities and is not afraid to take them. Someone that will absorb business context and use that to make intelligent decisions that benefit long-term-value of the brand. Cross-functionally, there is high-visibility with the Social, PR, Product, Content licensing, Customer service, and consumer insights teams. The successful candidate will be comfortable taking the lead on campaigns, yet act selfless and collegial.
An experienced project manager. The Senior Marketing manager will have the ability to lead multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team. Works with creative and content services to support the production of material in market and develop and execute media strategy. Builds long-term valuable relationships with key relevant local media players and publishers, will be the key point of contact for PR, Social, Product, Content Acquisition and Content Services. Manages both the media and creative team/agencies to deliver the best campaigns in market.
True love for Entertainment. The best candidate for the role is someone who lives and breathes Entertainment. The Senior Marketing manager consumes Entertainment and talks naturally and passionately about Entertainment Marketing.
• Senior experience working at a Studio/TV Marketing Department, working on Strategy, Creative, Digital ,Television.
• Marketing experience in the French and European market.
• Ability to create and execute campaigns autonomously.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and French language).
• Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously without the support of a large team.
• Prior project management, team leadership experience, or agency management.
• Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects.
• Solid understanding of creative key art and video execution, media, advertising, and entertainment marketing.
• Understanding of talent restrictions.
• Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.