Senior Manager Partner Marketing Creative - EMEA
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 100M members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
Our partners range from MVPDs and Telcos to retailers, device and OS partners and include brands like Vodafone, Apple, Google, Virgin Media, DT and more. These partners enables our subscribers to enjoy our content on hundreds of different devices and platforms.We are seeking a creative professional who can lead a team of individual contributors owning end to end creative strategy and service for our partners. Working closely with the partner marketing team, and cross-functional leaders in Marketing and the wider business.
The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing a strategic approach with clients and/or partners, and owning creative strategy. While maintaining a relationship with our partners and their agencies, that is mutually beneficial to our partner as well as Netflix.
• Leading a team, which true to our culture, are strategic individual contributors working across numerous high priority partner campaigns while acting autonomously
• Translating our brand/marketing requirements into creative ideas the partner and (ultimately consumer) easily understands, and is adhering with the creative brief from partner
• Introducing and meeting with new partners and their agencies, represent and induct them to the Netflix brand, creative guidelines and workflow (through workshops e.g.)
• Owning partner creative feedback loop and output
• Owning and directing design for Netflix-produced partner asset creation, curation and delivery process, ensuring outcome that is true to our brand value
• Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including: Marketing Operations, Global Creative Marketing, Content Services, Public Relations & Social
• Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy
• Experience and palpable passion for building great content marketing programs (co-branding preferred) that are unique and scalable
• Proven ability to manage team of strong individual contributors
• Strong presentation skills and a strong creative POV
• Have key, demonstrable experience leading and driving creative strategy with notable brands
• Experience in all media, within a consumer brand or in entertainment industry
• Experience and language skills that match with one or more of our EMEA markets
• Being able to stay organized in a fast paced and high performance environment, without leaning in to process
• Work independently with minimal direction, move fast, and make things happen, all without getting bogged down in process