Senior International Tax Analyst
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst to join its Tax Team, reporting to the International Tax Manager. The Senior International Tax Analyst will provide U.S. international outbound tax planning and analytical support. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills as well as strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Support the International Tax Manager in partnering with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, accounting, etc.) and external advisors on international tax planning projects
• Support the International Tax Manager in analyzing the international tax aspects of our global expansion, including new market entry and cross-border transactions
• Research complex tax issues, prepare technical documentation and assist on special projects, as needed
• Assist in reviewing contracts to ensure key deal terms are consistent with our global tax structure
• Assist in transfer pricing analysis and provide support in the development of the framework for our transfer pricing methodologies
• Support the international tax aspects of IRS audits and certain foreign country local tax audits
• Assist in developing methodologies to quantify and maintain tracking tools and to manage our US international tax compliance, foreign tax attributes, including OFL, basis, E&P and tax pools of our CFCs
• Support the business on FATCA/W8 and general withholding tax analysis and review
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting
• 5 years of relevant tax experience in a public accounting and/or a corporate environment
• Solid understanding of fundamental domestic U.S and international corporate income and indirect tax concepts
• Experience with US international tax compliance and with preparing basis studies, E&P and tax pools for CFCs
• Self-starter with ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and with external advisors
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, and tax research software and tools
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility.
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.