Program Manager, Training, Production Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We want to empower the studio landscape, utilizing never-before-seen streamlined, cutting-edge technology. This empowerment comes with maximizing efficiencies individually and as a whole to facilitate creation of the world's best streaming content. We're looking for a Training Specialist who embodies this passion for change with a keen knowledge of what technology can do for our studio now and in the future.
Together with Production Operations, the Program Manager, Training will be responsible for developing and presenting technology training curriculum tailored to all levels of studio employees. This person will drive studio adoption through broad training sessions, 1:1 overviews and developing a feedback loop on function/feature needs throughout the studio apps ecosystem. He/She will need to have a strong passion for technical training, whilst understanding the challenges of change management within the entertainment industry.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop training curriculum for in-house studio apps (both broad overviews and detailed specifics).
• Present on-going curriculum to audiences big and small, including 1:1 overviews.
• Drive first-hand creation of training media -- documentation, video, web, etc.
• Create feedback loops to the various business and engineering teams responsible for tool creation.
• Have a broad understanding of the entire studio apps ecosystem, while escalating detailed specifics to various point people within a given team.
• 10 years as a training/facilitator within an entertainment organization.
• Strong presentation skills, strong material design skills.
• Keen understanding of the studio business and how content is created.
• Excellent 1:1 ''bedside'' manner.
• Experience with G Suite and other progressive cloud-based platforms.
• Strong desire to navigate change management.
• Passion for new ideas and helping others overcome legacy ideals.
• Flexible amid an ever-changing and growing environment.
• Willingness to run lean with a DIY mentality.