Product Creative Manager - APAC
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As part of the Design organization, the Product Creative team partners with content providers and creative agencies to acquire, approve, design, and publish all creative assets representing titles on the Netflix service. Our purpose is to create the most compelling discovery experience to connect our millions of subscribers across 190 countries to the content they love.
This is your chance to help transform how Asia Pacific titles are presented to and perceived by millions of members across 190 countries. At Netflix, we have an insatiable need to continually improve our product experience and the creative elements that support it. It's an exciting time to join!
This role is based in our Los Angeles office and will require some travel to throughout Asia and to our Los Gatos HQ.
This role is unique. So is the right candidate. You are an avid user of both right and left brain thinking to push the bounds of creativity and scalability.
You will manage a team of domestically and internationally based creative producers who drive the acquisition and design of all creative elements for licensed APAC content on our service. You'll create strong partnerships with studios and content providers, influencing how the industry thinks about creative for SVOD. You will collaborate with Netflix content acquisitions, product, and other cross-functional teams to bring subscribers an unparalleled internet TV experience.
• Continually evolve the team's vision and strategy as we both learn from and grow our licensed content in the APAC region.
• Relentlessly focus on hiring outstanding employees, growing your team as their business impact grows, and developing strong networks of talented people to pull from.
• Champion evolving technologies and determine how to incorporate them into the operational and creative workflows.
• Develop a disciplined approach to working with external agencies and designers to achieve creative integrity and timelines at scale.
• Build strong relationships with studio creative teams.
• Communicate the purpose and workflow of Product Creative to internal cross-functional teams.
The Right Stuff
• 7 years of experience building, managing, and evolving an operational and/or creative team.International experience working in or with the APAC region.
• Awareness of global/local content trends within the market is a plus.
• Proven ability to build strong cross functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
• Must be capable and conversant in all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
• Willingness and ability to travel and work offset hours to better align with Asian office time zones as the business needs require.
• Effective at giving honest and direct feedback and building team members for the future.Having great interpersonal skills and being a tenacious leader are a must. You have to be someone we want to work with.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the company's values and team goals.