Producer, Marketing Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our global expansion, Global Marketing Production is looking for a Producer to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for assisting the Global Marketing Production team in managing all aspects of the physical production process for various marketing productions including social promo shoots, key-art/ box-art, PR shoots, and more. You will work hand-in-hand with the Netflix creative team to ensure that these productions run on time and on budget, while allowing the maximum freedom and creativity.
You must excel at managing multiple projects in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change. Above all else, your goal should be to help foster a safe, enjoyable work environment from pre-production meetings to calling wrap. This is how our best content is made.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of AV Production, you will join a team of content creators that are growing Netflix's internal production capabilities.
• Producing/coordinating productions for our Global Regional Marketing, PR and Social teams.
• Leading the day-to-day communications with Netflix marketing teams, outside vendors, unions, stages/studios, and talent management teams.
• Coordinating with AV Post Producers to ensure effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Scheduling, tracking and delivering requests for creative assets.
• Managing and maintaining departmental documents, trackers, and spreadsheets.
• 8 years of Producing experience at ad agencies, networks, or production companies.
• Must have experience with large budget commercial productions as well as smaller budget/quick turnaround projects.
• Proficient in Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process as they relate to marketing efforts.
• Fluent in Union rules (work hours, labor law, etc.) as well as a good general understanding of how the commercial and creative production industry works.
• A wide rolodex of production talent both inside and outside of LA.
• Experience on jobs with a high volume of deliverables for all major media channels.
• Proficient in Hot Budget or similar budgeting software.
• Good understanding of the the entire production pipeline.
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A ''yes'' first approach is a must.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!